17 May 2024 07:56
LOGIN - Beitreten
Merken
Registrierung

Lag problem

English / Inglés

Lag problem

Notapor amatesmate » Lun Jun 29, 2020 8:01 pm

Hi. I played this game a lot back in 2016 and 2017 on a very old computer, mainly with bots. I had Windows XP, the computer was very weak (it was good in about 2005 let's say), but this game ran PERFECTLY on it - the only issue was the fact the computer itself had an internal clock problem, so sometimes that would mess up and the game would crash due to that.
Now in 2020 I remembered the game once again as I was very bored, and downloaded it on what is basically a brand new laptop, but it ran horribly. A lot of lag, it was literally unplayable alone, and with bots it would just lag, lag more and then totally crash. I tried a lot of things, and ended up disabling car tyre marks, smoke, shadows and transparent objects in the options: now it's playable, but performance is still not perfect, the game lags occasionally and it's very hard to drive properly due to the random lag spike once in a while.
Are there any other ways to fix this lag, and why is it even happening? I don't want to disable absolutely everything in the options, as that just makes the game look worse, but I would like to play :(
amatesmate
0 a 36 Km/h
0 a 36 Km/h

Zagreb county

Re: Lag problem

Notapor Kotai » Mar Jun 30, 2020 9:33 am

Hi.

Download last test version 1.13H:

http://www.miniracingonline.com/descarg ... ro113h.zip

And set "texturas 2048" in options page. Maybe also, you should adjust the VGA card driver settings.

Kotai :-/
Imagen
Kotai
360 Km/h
360 Km/h

Valencia

Volver a English